LIVERPOOL BEATLES WALKING TOUR
INCL. CAVERN CLUB ENTRY ON PRIVATE TOURS
DISCOVER THE STORY OF MUSIC HEROES
Discover iconic places associated with The Fab 4 during our Liverpool Beatles tour.
The visited locations are all in central Liverpool and historic waterfront. Highlights include:
- Beatles tour guide giving you amazing insights into the story of The Beatles & Liverpool
- Cavern Quarter incl. the world-famous Cavern Club (interior visit on private tour only)
- Eleanor Rigby, Brian Epstein & John Lennon statues
- Liverpool Waterfront and the famous Beatles Statue
- Liverpool Town Hall and the amazing city centre architecture
- 4 Lads Who Shook The World sculpture
Book as a private experience and enjoy more time to soak up the atmosphere by visiting the interior of the world-famous Cavern Club on Mathew Street! Why not also add a pub or two where The Beatles would have visited during their heyday?
Did you know?
We plant a tree for every booking you make!
LIVERPOOL BEATLES TOUR ITINERARY
As a real treat you will enter the world-famous Cavern Club, where, according to Bob Wooler, the Beatles played 292 (!) times between 1961 to 1963. Your tour guide will point out some of the highlights and you will have some time to explore for yourself and buy souvenirs.
GOOD TO KNOW
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING DIFFERENT?
Browse our tours and create your perfect experience in North West England – discover Liverpool, The Lake District, Wedgwood, Manchester, Wirral and more…