OFFICLA HALF DAY PEAKY BLINDERS BUS TOUR
INCL. OVER 10 FILMING LOCATIONS OF THE HIT TV SERIES
WELCOME TO THE *OFFICIAL* BY ORDER OF THE PEAKY BLINDERS TOUR
The OFFICIAL half-day Peaky Blinders tour visits film locations within the city of Liverpool and across the River Mersey in the Wirrall. It operates in partnership with the creators of Peaky Blinders, Caryn Mandabach Productions and Tiger Aspect Productions, a part of Banijay.
On this Peaky Blinders Tour your expert local guide will collect you from your hotel and take you on an amazing odyssey around Liverpool taking you back to the 1920s and 1930s when the Shelby’s ruled Small Heath!
Visit more than 10 filming locations from the award-winning show including Polly and Ada’s homes, the ‘Epsom racecourse’, Garrison Lane, where Changretta was captured trying to flee to America.
- See Peaky Blinders locations in Liverpool in style with your expert Peaky tour guide
- Learn much about the show and the filming locations used by your expert guide
- Get a picture outside the home of Polly and see where Tommy was nearly beaten to death by Father Hughes’ henchmen
- See the home of Field Marshall Russell that was targeted by the Shelby’s with a letter bomb
- Stop for a panoramic shot of Liverpool from the other side of the River Mersey
- Visit the terminal where the Changretta’s tried to escape to America in Series 3
At the end of the tour, you will be taken back to where the tour started at St Georges Hall, opposite Liverpool Lime Street Station.
Did you know?
We plant a tree for every booking you make!
PEAKY BLINDERS TOUR ITINERARY
GOOD TO KNOW
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING DIFFERENT?
Browse our tours and create your perfect experience in North West England – discover Liverpool, The Lake District, Wedgwood, Manchester, Wirral and more…